Temporary work is a solid, fair and qualitatively accepted form of employment with which unexpected needs for know-how can be fulfilled quickly.
It would not be possible to carry out or bridge many projects, unexpected, large-volume orders, maternity leaves or employee shortages due to accidents or sickness without temporary employment contracts.
There is a clear trend towards complementing full-time salaried employees (core) more and more with flexible ancillary employees (periphery). The fast-paced market and the constantly changing basic conditions due to strong influences by global economic developments are obvious and have an impact on local circumstances. Rational planning and the ability to anticipate business developments are important requirements for a successful management.
The ephemerality of economic processes and the many imponderabilities of life always create situations that require fast decisions. Not everything can always be predicted.
When do temporary hires make sense?
- Assignment of specialist for complex areas that are only temporary.
- Backup for unexpected large-volume orders that cannot be handled with just the full-time employees alone.
- Substitutes for female employees on maternity leave.
- Substitutes for employees who have fallen ill or had an accident.
- Guaranteed interim solution if an employee leaves the company and the successor has not taken on the position yet.
What are your benefits?
- We close gaps fast with the right applicants.
- No administrative costs for you. We take care of everything!
- Clear stipulations between the assignment company and PKS by means of a lease contract and also between the temporary employee and PKS by means of an employment contract.
- We will immediately enroll temporary employees with the social insurances. Professional insurances and pensions will be provided for temporary employees (25 years or older) even during short assignments. That way the insurance situation will be substantially improved for employees.
- We strictly comply with the social and ethical regulations of swissstaffing, the trade association of personnel service providers in Switzerland. We attach great importance to transparent conditions for all parties involved.
What are the conditions?
- Each temporary employment assignment is individually different. Just give us a call and we will give you instant advise (+41 61 205 99 33)
- Based on the information provided, we will quickly be able to tell you how much you will have to pay for the service.
Temporary work has become an important factor of the Swiss economy. The strongly increasing demand for this form of employment is a clear indication that it is well received and firmly anchored. The job market in Switzerland is so flexible, because temporary employees offer companies a very uncomplicated and unbureaucratic way to add to their existing workforce should the need arise. PKS Personal- & Kaderselektion is very experienced in this area. Why don’t you find out for yourself. We fill your vacancy.Temporary work is a solid, fair and qualitatively accepted form of employment with which unexpected needs for know-how can be fulfilled quickly.,